Acne can be annoyingly persistent and emotionally distressing. It typically appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. Acne heals slowly and just as one begins to resolve, others seem to pop up.
Although teenagers commonly develop acne due to hormonal changes adults are prone to experience acne. Some adult women experience acne due to hormonal changes, starting and stopping birth control pills and menstrual cycles.
Depending on its severity, acne can lead to emotional distress and scarring of the skin. The good news is that effective treatments are available and the earlier you treat the acne the lower risk of acne scarring and emotional damage. We do incorporate this treatment with customized chemical peels and ultra sonic exfoliation.
At Mason Skin Clinic and Float Center, we customize treatments for every client since no two clients are the same. Services include:
CLARIFYING MASK FACIAL $85
This treatment offers exfoliating, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits, refine skin texture and bring new brightness and freshness to the skin. The results are immediate with visible results from the first application.
- treat blocked pores
- treat acne and acne scaring
- purify and calm the skin
- promote a clear complexion
- improves skin structure
- enrich the skin with vitamins and minerals
- help dry skin – protects against moisture loss
DETOX DEEP PORE TREATMENT
starting at $85
Do you have congested pores, black heads, acne or dull looking skin.
This treatment can be used for:
- all skin types
- effectively penetrate pores to dissolve impactions and blackheads
- killing bacteria
- reduce inflammation
- removes excess cell debris
- purification, cell renewal and hydration
- removal of blackheads and congested pores
- pregnant and breastfeeding clients
starting at $85
Light, medium to heavy peels penetrate the surface layer of the skin
- to control adult and teenage acne
- to reduce pore size
- to reduce acne scarring
- to shed cells on the skin’s surface
- to temporally reduce oily skin and helps with anti-inflammatory properties
- to kill bacteria and reduce break outs
- to reduce pigmentation issues in the form of red or brown spots
- to even out skin tone and brighten the skin
- stimulates collagen
starting at $85
Oxygen is essential to healthy glowing radiant skin. With age, skin loses it ability to retain oxygen and losses its ability to repair and regenerate.
- antioxidant treatment for aging skin
- repair skin damage from environmental factors
- correct and prevent free radical damage
- purifies the skin
- stimulates oxygenation and circulation within the skin
- acne affected skin as it draws oxygen to skins surface
- rejuvenates sluggish and stressed skin
LED LIGHT THERAPY starting at $55
LED light therapy is a completely painless form of skin therapy, which yields amazing, rejuvenating results.
Red Light Therapy
- inflammation from acne
- reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- reduction of age spots and sun damage
Blue Light Therapy
- target the strain of bacteria that plays a pivotal role in causing acne
- active acne and future breakouts