Tips for Calming Anxious Feelings
Everybody experiences anxious feelings from time to time. But some of us worry more than others, and excess worry can interfere with daily life Essential oils can soothe anxious feelings and help you calm worries.
- Take one Adaptiv Calming Blend Capsule daily to combat stress, tension, and occasional anxious feelings.*
- Add three to four drops of Adaptiv Calming Blend to a relaxing Epsom Salt bath.
- Roll Adaptiv Touch onto wrists and temples whenever you feel the need to gain composure quickly.
- Take one to two drops of Lavender in a glass of water to help reduce anxious feelings.*
- Apply doTERRA Cheer® to your wrists and neck to promote feelings of optimism.
- Put a drop of doTERRA Balance on your pillow at night to promote relaxation and help soothe worried thoughts.
This is an anxious time for everyone. Self- care is critically important right now to keep anxiety levels in check and to help cope with stress. At Mason Skin Clinic and Float Center, we want to help. Through our website, social media and email, we are going to share self-care tips, resources and reminders.