At Mason Skin Clinic and Float, we are already a very low risk venue, but we have implemented extreme sanitation policies and procedures to make sure that we can provide services including:
• Staggered start times of our services so that customers don’t interact with each other.
• Increased our already thorough daily disinfection frequency of heavily touched items in our office such as door handles, buttons, and countertops.
• As always, we sanitize the rooms between every customer with an EPA approved disinfectant for killing COVID-19 (and viruses / bacteria in general).
• Employees are staying home if they feel any hint of symptoms.
• Customers are required to stay home if they feel any symptoms, and we are offering full refunds, even for last minute cancellations.
• We are requesting that customers pay ahead of time, card on file, online or over the phone to limit physical interaction.
• Our float tanks are always disinfected with UV light, a 1-10 micron filter, and at least three full volumetric turnovers between every customer.
• Customers need to bring their own towels to use in the infrared sauna and float sessions. No hair dryer, lotions, etc will be available.
• When you arrive, text or call and we will let you know when you can enter. Our lobby is closed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (513) 913-7373.
CONNECT WITH US
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER