Float therapy is a powerful tool for wellness, relaxation, pain relief, better sleep and more. Athletes and scientists alike talk the health and fitness benefits.
It is used to alleviate the following symptoms and disorders:
- chronic pain
- headaches and migraines
- back pain
- muscle pain and fatigue
- and boost the immune system.
Imagine you could achieve the restful effect of a complete night’s sleep in just a single hour. A place free of gravity and external stimulation, a space where you effortlessly float like an unborn baby with no gravitational force – you float effortlessly on the surface. This state of weightlessness promotes total relaxation. The mind becomes clear and awake. The salt water supplies the body with essential nutrients and invigorates the circulation. After this unique treatment, you are so relaxed in a meditative state and the stresses from the outside world melts away.
Listen to soothing music (by request) or float in serene silence in your private room. Enjoy total darkness or customize lighting to fit your mood. Floating offers a multitude of benefits for both mind and body. It is safe, all natural and therapeutic
Each float experience varies on an individual basis, and no two floats are the same. It is important to go in with an open mind and be prepared for a unique experience. The more you float the more profound your experiences get. You will begin to learn how to float and begin to feel the full float sensation and gain the best benefits after 4-5 float sessions. We accept most HSA/FSA accounts .
- complete relaxation and meditative state
- doubles the rate of healing in muscle strains
- optimization of athletic performance and recovery
- anti-inflammatory muscle relief
- migraines and headaches
- chronic pain and arthritis relief
- alleviation of stress
- boost immune system
- deep muscle relaxation and knots released
- mental and physical rejuvenation
- promotion of the body’s healing ability
- increased circulation
- anxiety and depression
- increase magnesium levels
- muscle relaxant, protein builders for joints
- Preparing for your float experience
- Can I fall asleep in the float pod
- What if I’m claustrophobic
- Can I float if I am pregnant
- What if I have my period
- What is used to keep the pod clean
Book your appointment online or call (513) 913-7373 if you have any questions about floating. Buy a Membership online. We recommend you float at least four times to get the full flotation therapy effects.